Monitor the communication between applications and web services
Plenty of our applications use different online services to carry out any of their automatic processes or updates, and some of them even communicate between them. To keep a thorough control over the latter and keep an eye on how they connect, Microsoft has come up with its own monitoring app. We're talking about Microsoft Flow, an application that instantly indicates and updates all the information you need to know about your work.
Control how your applications communicate and configure notifications whenever you need them.
- Create new flows between applications to generate automatic actions or receive updates regarding new activities.
- Follow and manage workflows.
- Check all the information from the notifications center.
- Receive real-time notifications and reply to them instantly from the corresponding app.
- Find out whenever a flow fails.
This app, also available for Android devices in APK format, is especially useful for users that want to or have to control different aspects of their work that involve a perfect synchronization between apps. For instance, between those of the Office suite and Slack, or between Office and Dropbox, or between your photo camera and an online storage service to save those images automatically.
- Requires iOS 8.0 or above.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
- Offers in-app purchases.
Control the communication between applications